If you’re trying a vegan diet or just to eat a bit less meat in general, one of the things you might find that you miss is a full English breakfast, especially at the weekend.
From the smells to the general feeling of sitting down for a long and leisurely breakfast, it can be hard for other vegetarian and vegan breakfasts to compete.
We already shared our vegan scrambled egg recipe but, with our latest creation, you can now have the full suite that makes up the ultimate vegan full English.
1 scoop Unflavoured Pea Protein
1 tbsp Nutristrength Coconut Oil
400g drained chickpeas
1 tbsp tamari gluten free soya sauce
1 tbsp tomato puree
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1 tbsp Italian herbs
1 tbsp ground onion
1 tbsp ground garlic
1 tbsp paprika
1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp sage
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/4 cup water
Vegan Sausage Method
- Drain the cooked chickpeas and add it into a medium bowl. Add the water and puree with the chickpeas until smooth.
- Mix in the reaming ingredients until well combined and the mixture comes together into a ball.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Roll the mixture into small sausage shape with your hands.
- Fry the sausages in a little coconut oil, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides.
- Serve as a vegan full English Breakfast with sautéed spinach, grilled mushroom, beans, grilled tomatoes and vegan scrambled eggs! Enjoy!
We’d love to think of our vegan sausage recipe and see what else you might add to your Vegan Full English Breakfast! Be sure to share your photos and your thoughts with #ExploreSomethingNew!