Vanilla Iced Coffee
This one is for all the iced coffee lovers. We're pleased to allow you to put your protein passion into this classic drink.
- 1 scoop Whey Protein Classic Vanilla
- 300ml Almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp Stevia Leaf Sweet Granules
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 4 ice cubes
- Add protein powder and almond milk to a shaker bottle tighten the lid, and shake. Make sure it's a smooth consistency.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the instant coffee powder, stevia and hot water.
- Using the hand mixer with the whisk attachment, beat the coffee for 3 to 4 minutes until you get whipped cream with stiff peak consistency.
- Add a few ice cubes to the bottom of the coffee cup.
- Spoon the whipped coffee cream over the ice and pour the vanilla protein shake into the coffee cup until full. Enjoy!
Tag us on socials @Nutristrength for a chance to be shared on our feed!