Vegan Raw Sicilian Hazelnut Tartlets
Everyone deserves a chocolate treat every now and again and these Raw Sicilian Hazelnut Tartlets are vegan and gluten-free so can be enjoyed by everyone!
Made with Seed and Bean’s delicious Sicilian Hazelnut Chocolate, which is completely dairy-free, these tartlets are rich and ever so moreish, give them a go!
For the crust
1 scoop Pea Protein Classic Vanilla
Buy Pea Protein Classic Vanilla
160g gluten free oats
1tsp maca powder
½ tsp vanilla bean powder/paste
2tbsp agave syrup
100g ground hazelnuts
For the filling
1 large avocado
100ml coconut milk
40g cocoa powder
2/3tbsp agave syrup
2 tbsp whole hazelnuts
20g Seed and Bean Sicilian Hazelnut Dark Chocolate, grated
1tbsp agave syrup
To make the crust
- Place all of the crust ingredients into a food processor, then grind until combined and it begins to come together. Add more water if the crust is too dry.
- Firmly press the mixture into the greased tins (6 small tarts) and place into the freezer.
To make the filling
- In a medium bowl, break the chocolate into small pieces.
- Add avocado, hazelnuts, coconut milk, cocoa powder and agave syrup, then blend with an electric blender on high speed until smooth. This will take around 5 minutes.
- Fill the tarts with the hazelnut cream.
- Place them in the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes. Top with hazelnuts, agave syrup and, using a vegetable peeler, shave dark chocolate over the top.
- Keep them in the fridge until you're serving. Enjoy!