Raw Peanut Butter Brownies
There are a lot of benefits to consuming within a well balanced diet raw foods, it's also a great variation to any diet. You may even find that eating raw food can also completely avoid allergens that derive from eating eggs, wheat, soy, sugar and dairy. It is great to learn about more ways that you can make food work for you, by changing diets you can help other aspects of your health. This is another favourite from Szabina that was featured at the launch of our rebrand, now you can try it at home as well.
*Featured during our rebrand launch at Natural And Organic Products Show - ExCel, London
Protein Brownies Ingredients
80g 85-90% Dark Chocolate (mix)
50g Nutristrength Coconut Oil (melted)
100g Organic Peanut Butter
130g Oat Flour
20g Coconut Flour
50g Chopped walnuts
20g cocoa powder
40g Whey Protein Isolate Roasted Cocoa Powder
2 tbsp Agave Syrup
Water (add a little water if the dough feels to dry)
Protein Brownies Method
- Break dark chocolate and place into a heatproof bowl. Add coconut oil.
- Melt the chocolate slowly at a low temperature. (You can do this in a non - stick pan or a bain marie) Once it's liquid, turn off the heat.
- Mix all the ingredients together with a spatula and add the melted chocolate. Using your hands, mix to incorporate completely.
- Once incorporated, mould into an even roll shape. It's so much easier to roll it between sheets of parchment paper. Roll them pretty tight.
- Leave in the parchment paper and place in the freezer to firm before slicing. (about 30minutes) It's also easier to cut when it is frozen. Cut into 8-10 pieces.
- Store in the fridge in a closed box.