Raw Christmas Protein Puddings
One of our popular recipes, remade.
- 200g soft figs (pre-soaked in hot water)
- 1 scoop Pea Protein Classic Vanilla
- 200g ground almonds
- 200g mixed dried fruits (raisins, cranberries, yellow raisins, apricots)
- 2 tbsp Chia
- 2 tbsp Flaxseeds
- 1 tsp Cardamom
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground Cloves
- Juice 1 orange
- 1 tbsp Ginger grated
Christmas Pudding Topping Ingredients
- Pomegranate seeds
- Coconut cream
- Star anise
How to make a raw Christmas pudding
- Pop the soft figs in a large bowl, cover with hot water, soak for 15 minutes, and blitz in a food processor for a few pluses until roughly mixed.
- Add the whole almonds to the cleaned food processor and blitz until you get a fine grain to add to a large mixing bowl. Add all the other dry ingredients then mix to combine.
- Then add in the grated ginger and orange juice. Stir thoroughly to combine everything.
- Grease small ramakins with some coconut oil then spoon in the mixture. Press firmly down then cover with cling film and pop in the fridge to firm up for a few
- Remove the cling film, run a knife around the outside of the ramekin, then turn them upside down and shake gently to turn out
Impressed by your version of these? Share with us on socials and tag us @Nutristrength for a chance to be featured on our profiles!