Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour (chill time)
Number of servings: 10
Nutrition Value 1
Banana bread is a great, tasty recipe that is perfect for giving boosts of energy when you’re out on a hike or preparing for a race. This raw banana bread recipe has all those benefits without the need for even switching the oven on.
Each slice gives an impressive kcal to carb ratio that will power you through your next adventure and, using our Whey Protein Ecuadorian Banana, it has a great natural flavour with just the right amount of sweetness. Give it a try.
Banana Bread Ingredients
1 scoop Whey Protein Banana
200g Super Berry Overnight Oats or rolled oats
½ cup hazelnuts
¼ cup flax meal
2 ripe bananas
2tbsp agave syrup
¼ cup water
A pinch of salt
Banana Bread Method
- Place the oats, hazelnuts, protein powder, salt, flax meal and cinnamon in a food processor and process until a fine flour forms.
- Then add the banana, vanilla, agave, water and a pinch of salt, then process everything until you have a nice sticky dough. If mixture looks dry, add a little bit of water at a time until it is evenly mixed and very sticky.
- Using a piece of parchment paper, place the banana bread mix inside a loaf pan. Press it down evenly.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- Slice it up and enjoy! Store the banana bread in the refrigerator.
Let us know what you think of this recipe and where you’ll be eating yours when you #ExploreSomethingNew!