Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 15 minutes (including freezing time)
Number of servings: 5 (2 candies)
Nutrition Value 1 serving
Stuck for a thoughtful Christmas present idea? Want to make sure your house is the most popular this year? Try serving up this Protein Christmas Fudge!
Wrap individually in waxed paper and twine, they’re beautiful and delicious! If you loved last year’s Protein Sweets recipe, you’ll love this Vegan Fudge. With so many tempting treats at Christmas, it can be easy to start eating things we shouldn’t but this recipe makes it easy to be a bit indulgent whilst still knowing exactly what you’re eating.
This tasty recipe uses our brand new Chai Spice Flavour Pea Protein for a festive spiced taste and the blend of instant coffee and coconut cream gives it a creamy mocha hit.
All that and they make the perfect gift!
Protein Christmas Fudge Ingredients
1 scoop Pea Protein Chai Spices Flavour
5tbsp coconut cream
2tbsp agave syrup
1tbsp almond butter
1tsp instant coffee
vegan dark chocolate
Christmas Vegan Fudge Method
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients, except the dark chocolate. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into your choice of candy moulds. I used an ice cube tray.
- Place in the freezer to chill and firm for about 1 hour.
- Dip each bottom of the candies into the melted chocolate and return to the waxed paper-lined tray. Place in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate is set.
- Then wrap individually in waxed paper and decorate with ribbon or string. Enjoy!
So there you have it! Try different shaped moulds to make your fudge unique, any shape ice cube mould should work and they’ll make the best gifts or treats around your dinner table. Give them a go and share your photos with us on Instagram and Twitter when you Explore Something New.