Prep time: 25 minutes
Baking time: 8-10 minutes
Number of servings: 15
Nutrition Value 1
Doesn’t elevenses come round so much quicker these days? Lockdown 3.0 has us reaching for the biscuit tin far more than we care to admit so what can we do to make this new secret habit a bit healthier?
Instead of hoarding chocolate covered or icing dipped cookies, try these delicious Protein Snickerdoodles instead!
Free from gluten containing ingredients, packed with protein (2.4g per cookie!) and free from any refined sugars, it’s our number one choice when it comes to snacks with our morning cuppa! What’s more, you can make them in just half an hour. Give the recipe a try.
1 scoop Whey Protein Ecuadorian Banana
1 cup oat flour or gluten free all baking flour
½ banana mashed
2tbsp Sweetener of your choice
½ baking soda
¼ cup almond milk
1tsp apple cider vinegar
Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients until just incorporated.
- Roll dough into balls and then roll in cinnamon and coconut sugar.
- Place cookies on baking sheet then flatten cookies with the bottom of a glass jar.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are firm but the centre is still soft.
- Cookies will set as they cool. Enjoy!
We’re willing to bet you won’t be getting shop-bought biscuits for a while after you’ve tried these! Show us how you eat yours when you #ExploreSomethingNew.
TOP TIP: Dip into your morning coffee or evening hot chocolate for a melt in the mouth treat!