Protein Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cups
Cure that chocolate craving and ensure you have reached your daily protein quota with these no-bake chocolate protein raspberry mousse cups. These are seriously easy to make!
- 1 scoop Pea Protein Roasted Cocoa
- 1/3 cup yoghurt
- 200ml coconut cream
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- 2tbsp agave syrup
- 100g dark chocolate (melted)
- 200g ripe raspberries
- Use a fork to mash the berries. Add a spoon of berries into a muffin tray and set it aside in the freezer to set
- Make a chocolate mousse by whisking together coconut cream, yoghurt, protein powder, and agave syrup until smooth and thick
- Add chocolate mousse on top of set berries and put back in the freezer for a few hours until completely set
- Remove from moles and coat in melted chocolate
- Leave in the fridge for a few hours to allow the mousse to soften before eating
Made it yourself? Share your pics on our socials @Nutristrength for a chance to be featured!