Prep time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 10 minutes
Number of servings: 5 portions
Nutrition Value 1
Kcal 242 kcal
If you’re stuck for lockdown lunch ideas this protein cheese cracker recipe could be a real game changer!
A tasty, yet nutritious chips and dip alternative or, when you cut the crackers larger, you can top them with your choice of topping for a protein boosted take on the open sandwich.
1 cup smoked cheese
1 scoop Pea Protein Unflavoured
1tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp smoked paprika
2tbsp Nutristrength coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup oat flour
- Mix all ingredients together
- Tip onto a flat surface and roll out the dough into a flat shape.
- Using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut the dough into squares of the desired size.
- Bake the crackers on a greaseproof paper-lined baking tray at 190°C for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for an additional 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
How will you eat yours? Their cheesy flavour pairs perfectly with cream cheese or hummus. Alternatively, they make a great snack on their own as a nutritious substitute for crisps or other unfilling snacks.
Give them a go and let us know what you think when you #ExploreSomethingNew.