Prep time: 10 minutes
Freezing time: 15 minutes
Number of servings: 8-10
Nutrition Value 1
Kcal 175 kcal
If you’re like us and still have some Easter eggs leftover, hidden in the back of the cupboard, we have the perfect use for them! Turn them into a great post-run snack with this tasty Peanut Butter Easter Egg recipe using melted down dark Easter Egg chocolate for the base.
Made with our bestselling vegan Pea Protein Classic Vanilla, it’s suitable for a range of dietary requirements. Give it a try.
Peanut Butter Easter Egg Ingredients
1 scoop Pea Protein Classic Vanilla
½ cup cashew/peanut butter
½ cup almond flour
2 tbsp date/maple syrup
½ cup plant milk
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup dark chocolate
1 tbsp Nutristrength Coconut Oil
Peanut Butter Easter Egg Method
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Shape into eggs or use an egg shaped cookie cutter.
- Pop the “eggs” into the freezer to firm up.
- Melt chocolate with the coconut oil and coat the eggs with the chocolate.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate to be fancy! Put into the fridge until set! Enjoy!
How will you decorate yours? We can’t wait to see the pictures of your creations when you #ExploreSomethingNew.