2 mins prep | 6 mins cook | Makes 2 Pancakes
The Tortilla Hack has been all over our social media feeds this year but it’s time to take it up a notch and celebrate Pancake Day with the Pancake Hack.
Using our tasty new Protein Pancake Mixes, made by Stacks of Goodness and powered by Nutristrength protein, fill with four of your favourite pancake fillings and enjoy – no knife and fork necessary!
50g Strawberry Protein Pancake Mix
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over a medium to high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/2 bowl for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, flip and cook the other side.
- With a knife, make one cut from the outside of a pancake to the centre.
- Place the filling ingredients in four separate quarters, in our breakfast Pancake Hack we chose. Starting with one edge, fold it upwards, then to the left, then down to the 4th quadrant. You will have a triangle wrap.
Chef Tip: Add a smear of butter or melted coconut oil on both sides and grill for a couple of minutes. Enjoy!
We can’t wait to see how your Pancake Hack turns out – share your photos and TikToks with us when you #ExploreSomethingNew