No Bake Berry Protein Pie
We're berry excited about this one. Injecting some colour into your January - our in-house chef, Szabina has created a beautiful no-bake berry protein pie.
For the cream layer
- 1 scoop Whey Protein Mixed Strawberries
- 200ml Greek yoghurt
- 250ml oatly whippable cream/or double cream
- 2tbsp agave syrup/or honey
For the crust layer
- 100g pistachio
- 150g oats
- 80g butter, melted
- 1\4 cup agave syrup/or honey
For the fruit layer
- 1 cup fresh strawberries berries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
How to make the berry protein pie
- Grease a springform tin, then line the bottom and sides with baking paper.
- Blitz the pistachios and oats in a food processor until fine crumb forms. Pour in the melted butter and pulse to mix. Tip half the mixture into the base of the tin, and press firmly to create an even layer. Use the remaining mix to press into the sides.
- For the cream, beat the oat cream until it is smooth and holds soft peaks. Add the yoghurt, protein powder, and agave syrup into the whipped cream and gently mix until spreadable. Spread over the pistachio base.
- Add the strawberries and blackberries on top of the creamy layer. Chill for 2 hours or overnight!