Prep time: 5-8 minutes
Number of servings: 3 (depend on the size of puff)
Nutrition Value 1 (23 puffs)
Have you ever noticed just how much sugar and artificial additives there are in cereal? Even the "healthy" granolas can have as much as 10% of your recommended daily allowance of sugar per tiny serving. One way of guaranteeing that you're not putting excess refined sugars in your body is to make it yourself!
This tasty peanut butter and jam flavoured cereal is so easy to make and so moreish, you'll have to refrain from snacking on it! Made with our brand new Super Berry Overnight Oats, it's packed with protein and real berries. Give the recipe a try here.
Cereal Puffs Ingredients
100g Super Berry Overnight Oats
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup almond milk
Pinch of salt
Cereal Puffs Method
1. Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.
2. Next, add the oats into a food processor. Pulse the oats until they are ground a powder-like consistency.
3. Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, almond milk and salt. Pulse until the dough is just coming together.
4. Start to take some batter and roll into small balls.
5. Bake the puffs for 15 minutes. Let them cool.
6. Take a bowl and enjoy with your favourite milk/yoghurt.
This 5-ingredient recipe is one of our favourites as we're big cereal fans. Let us know what you think on Instagram when you Explore Something New!