Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Serving size 1
*All calorie and macro calculations are estimates and will vary depending on portion size and ingredients used.
This oat free granola recipe is perfect if you’re looking to mix up your breakfast routine. Using seeds, coconut and protein – of course – it’s great with yoghurt and fresh strawberries. It’s also low in carbohydrates so perfect for those following low carb diets or opting for a lighter breakfast.
Protein Granola Ingredients
1 scoop Whey Protein Roasted Cocoa (can also use plant-based protein such as Pea Protein Roasted Cocoa)
50g sunflower seeds
50g pumpkin seeds
100g coconut chips
25g Nutristrength coconut oil
50g cacao nibs
2 tbsp natural sweetener (we used Erythritol)
Protein Granola Method
- Preheat your oven to 170°
- Mix the oil with the maple syrup in a big bowl, then add the cacao nibs, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and protein powder. Then stir so they’re nicely covered.
- Pour the mixture out onto two baking sheets to ensure even cooking.
- Pop them in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let it cool, then store in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
W can’t wait to see what you think, how will you use your protein oat free granola? Let us know when you #ExploreSomethingNew.