Coconilla Snack Bites with Goat & Sheep Whey
Did you have these at Body Power? Because they were just scrumptious! Using our Award-Winning Goat & Sheep Whey Protein in this recipe, we changed a few minds about the great alternative to cows milk! It has a creamier balance which enhances the texture of this recipe. It's better than fudge!! Try our chef's Coconilla Snack Bites at home now.
60g Desiccated Coconut
100g Cashew Nuts (soaked in water at least 6-8 hours)
12g Cocoa Butter (melted)
10g Coconut Oil (melted)
40g Goat & Sheep Whey
3tbsp Ground Almonds
1tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
Splash of Coconut Milk
Pinch of Himalayan Salt
Dusting - 2tbsp Ground Almond 1tbsp Goat & Sheep Whey
1. Add cashew nuts into your food processor, turn on and slowly add melted coconut oil until you have a smooth, thick nut butter.
2. Scoop into a medium bowl and add everything else above. Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
3. For the dusting: In a separate bowl, take ground almond and Goat & Sheep whey and mix well.
4. Line a sheet of parchment paper and sprinkle lightly with your almond protein mixture.
5. Place the thick coconut & cashew dough on the powdered baking paper. Roll the dough into a log, using your hands and cover the top and sides with your remain powdered cake dusting. (Easier to roll up the cake between sheet of parchment paper)
6. Refrigerate for an hour or more in the parchment paper.
7. Using a sharp knife, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.