Clean Green Protein Smoothie Bowl Recipe
What eco-conscious decisions are you reflecting on this Earth Day? We'll be showing our love to the Earth with this green smoothie; celebrating the fruits of the Earth.
Ingredients for a green smoothie bowl
- 25g of Pea Protein Vanilla
- 150g of frozen spinach
- 100g of raw courgette
- 60g of raw celery
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 250ml of almond milk
- 1tsp of agave syrup/honey
- A handful of ice
Smoothie bowl topping ingredients
- Coconut flakes
- Cocoa powder
How to make a green protein smoothie bowl
- In a blender, place the spinach, courgette, celery, agave, and peanut butter.
- Add the protein powder and the almond milk and blend until smooth.
- Add the ice and blend again.
- Pour into a cup or a bowl and decorate for your Instagram pictures
Make sure you tag us @Nutristrength #Nutristrength