Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of servings: 10
Nutrition Value 1 serving
If you liked our Chocolate Orange Brownie recipe, you’ll love this new Chocolate Orange Cookie recipe.
This no-bake cookie recipe is so quick and easy, it almost shouldn’t taste so good! Using our new Pea Protein Cocoa Orange Zest, it really makes the most of those natural flavours with added orange zest and cocoa powder for a rich and zingy taste.
Not only are these cookies delicious and easy to make, but they’re also completely vegan-friendly so you can share them with all of your friends and family; if you have any left that is!
Chocolate Orange Cookies Ingredients
1 scoop Pea Protein Chocolate Orange
100g ground flax meal
60g almond flour
30g coconut flour
3tbsp crunchy peanut butter
50g unsweetened cocoa powder
Zest of 2 oranges
3tbsp agave syrup
¼ cup peanut butter
¼ cup blueberry jam
½ cup vegan dark chocolate, melted
Chocolate Orange Cookies Method
- Mix all the cookie ingredients in a bowl until it forms a sticky ball.
- Roll into the desired shape and place them on parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Spoon the peanut butter and jam on the top of each cookie.
- Dip each cookie into the melted chocolate.
- Place the tray in the freezer to set and let the chocolate harden.
That’s all it takes, five steps and you have yourself delicious chocolate orange cookies that pack a punch of protein. We’d love to hear what you think so be sure to share pictures of your cookie creations with us on Instagram and Twitter when you Explore Something New.