Berry Protein Pancake Recipe
Love your protein pancakes? Add our fruity-flavoured protein powders to them to kickstart your summer.
- 1 cup of rolled oats (100g) or oat flour
- 1 scoop of Pea Protein Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Oil or butter for cooking
Protein Pancake Toppings
- Maple syrup
- Smashed berries
- Coconut chips
How to make protein pancakes with berries
- Make the oat flour. Add rolled oats to your blender and blend for 10-15 seconds until it is broken down into a flour-like consistency.
- Combine your dry ingredients. Add oat flour, protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Mix your wet ingredients. Add your eggs, and milk and mix well to combine. Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and mix until absorbed and lumps are gone. The batter should be pretty thick. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat up a pancake pan over low to medium heat. Once hot, add cooking fat and let it warm up. Cook the batter for 2-3 minutes until small bubbles start to form on the outside.
- There won't be a lot of bubbles.
- Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy! Top with freshly smashed berries, and nuts!
Planning to make these protein pancakes? Make sure you share your snaps with us on social media @Nutristrength #Nutristrength for a chance to be featured on our profile.