Beetroot & Rose Water Bliss Balls
We really appreciate creativity when it comes to food, different innovative ways to enjoy snacks; whether it's different ingredients or different methods we are all ears. Szabina, our Nutristrength chef has created these lovely delights that are easy to make in no time at all. With all the different protein balls around, here's one to add to a great afternoon tea with the light aroma of Rose Water and it benefits, combined with beetroots this is a sure winner.
*Featured during our rebrand launch at Natural And Organic Products Show - ExCel, London
20g Nutristrength Pea Protein Unflavoured Powder
20g Nutristrength Whey Protein Isolate Unflavoured Powder
2 scoops Nutristrength Natural Beet Powder Powder
1 tsp Rose Water
4 pcs Soaked Dates (Medjool Dates recommended)
3 pcs Soaked Figs
100g Almond Flour
50g Chopped Almonds
2 tbsp Coconut Flour
2 tbsp Nutristrength Coconut Oil (melted)
Water (from the soaked figs, dates) add a little water if dough feels to dry)
White Chia Seeds
- Soak the dates, figs for about 5 minutes in hot water. After throw all the dates, figs into a food processor and add in a little of the water they were soaking in, about a couple tablespoons. Blend until smooth, creamy.
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor until combined.
- If the mixture is to dry, add more water (from the date, figs water) until it forms a dough which can be rolled into balls.
- Roll into 10-15 balls and coat with white chia seeds.
- Store in an air right container in the fridge for up to 1 week.