Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of servings: 5 cookies
Nutrition Value 1 cookie
Looking for a new tasty cookie recipe? Look no further.
This light and delicious Almond Cookie recipe is perfect for adults and kids and they take no time at all to make!
Using our brand new Chai Spices flavour Pea Protein, they’ve got a subtle, warm kick to them too – and 11g protein per cookie!
Almond Cookie Ingredients
1 scoop Pea Protein Chai Spices
2tbsp almond butter
3tbsp butter/coconut oil, melted
2tbsp almond flour
2tbsp coconut flour
2tbsp agave syrup
20g dark chocolate, melted
20g white chocolate, melted
1tbsp chopped almonds
Almond Cookie Method
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix all the ingredients together until you form a dough.
- Roll a tablespoon of the dough in the palm of your hands into a ball.
- Place on the prepared tray and flatten slightly with your palms. Repeat until you’ve used up all of the dough.
- Bake for 12 minutes until they begin to brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking tray.
- When the cookies have cooled, melt the topping chocolate separately in the microwave. Dip one side of the cookies in the melted chocolate, sprinkle with chopped almonds, then place in the freezer to set for 5 minutes.
- Store in an air tight container where they will last up to a week. Enjoy!
We can’t wait to hear what you think of this tasty recipe! Be sure to share your photos with us with #ExploreSomethingNew and we’ll feature your baking in our IG Story.